Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management (CIWEM)
Flood Forecasting: Current Challenges and Future Aspirations
This event will look at the potential of flood forecasting and how communities and infrastructure can benefit from improved practice. Speakers will discuss the challenges and opportunities surrounding recent experience, new technology, future aspirations and partnership working across the UK. Richard Allitt Associates will be showcasing the latest advances in Urban Flood Forecasting.
Join us in October to...
- Understand current best practice and latest developments in flood forecasting - new strategies, systems, services and products
- Gain a clearer understanding of community and infrastructure requirements
- Understand the current position of Operating Authorities across the UK
- Hear the lessons learnt and experiences of local communities
- Contribute to discussions on the limitations and challenges we face
- Benefit from a mixture of academic, practitioner and regulator perspectives
What will I get from the event?
- A VOICE: Your opinion matters and we'd like to hear from you. You could help to shape future developments by sharing your thoughts at this event.
- NETWORKING: An opportunity to meet and discuss flood forecasting with representatives from a wide range of authorities, organisations and institutions
- DEVELOPMENT: You will leave with knowledge of the latest best practice and having discussed the challenges and priorities for the future.
This event has received the approval of The Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management and will contribute to your CPD.
BOOK YOUR PLACE NOW
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.